只看该作者 22楼  发表于: 2011-03-21
经典作品。支持作品!
只看该作者 23楼  发表于: 2011-03-27
身材不错的黄衣女
只看该作者 24楼  发表于: 2012-02-23
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!
只看该作者 25楼  发表于: 2012-03-01
the stream was swollen
A strong and his girlfriend, the whole people become very depressed, lost interest in love, often a loner. A birthday no one to wish a happy birthday A strong. This is a very sad and boring night, A strong alone drinking wine,www.christianklouboutinpascher.com, immersed in memories of the past. Is A strong trance, and suddenly his phone rang up. A strong open mobile phone,mercurial, is a strange number sent a text message: I love the people please raise their hands! A lonely girl. Oh, I did not expect the city like me so lonely and so bored A strong pondered to the interest, he pulled to the other side back a message: If you are unloved, then I lift up my hand! A lonely boy! Finished SMS A strong want a little laugh, I feel the mood seems a lot easier. Maybe play a silly game of this city inner emptiness fills the end of the game, A strong cell phone into his pocket, and then drink. I did not expect, after just five minutes, the other sent a text message: Haha, I think you are a very interesting boy, we make friends, a lonely girl. A strong smile and shook his head, turned off the phone. A strong feel that the game has ended, no need to waste their energy bill. For several days, A strong no longer receive the message of this phone number. A strong fortunate that the other party no further harassment while the loneliness of his heart there is a faint loss. Time flies blink of an eye a week later. Is a boring weekend, A Strong was lying ** to read the novel, and suddenly the phone rings,moncler, A strong turn on the phone, is the strange number of messages sent to: people who love me please raise your hands! A lonely girl! A strong quickly back to a text message: lonely girl What's your name? Where are you? One with his hands alone boy! Soon the other side back to the message: I am pleased to receive your message! I called Showtime, in trigeminal Street, Fuzhou, do you? I could be so much coincidence, the girl actually in the same city and their own, and away from the streets of his home only 2000 meters apart. A strong existence of an impulse to see the girl, he sent the message: My name is powerful, and (of course this is A strong second before texting only think of the name) less than 2000 meters apart, I want to see that you can ? Girl sent text messages to the rejected A strong, that fear A strong met they will be scared, so the SMS exchange is not very good? At the same time raised his hand and also thank A strong and brave to love a lonely girl. A strong feel disappointed, but the back of every weekend A strong girls always receive text messages. Gradually A strong and the girl's topic is more and more girls become more aware of A strong feel not alone, SMS text A strong feel the cleverness of the girl and wisdom. Only, girls only at the weekend gave A strong texting A strong weekend to send text messages to the girl, the girl always received less than SMS. Weekends A strong call in the past, want to hear the sweet voice of girls, girls do not always answer the phone,mercurial vapor, A strong always heard coming from the girls phone the other end, the duo that song: love me please raise their hands. A strong every time always quietly listening to that song, and then hang up the phone. Increasingly want to meet girls, and want to unlock the mysteries of the bottom of my heart. A month later,jordan shoes, A strong weekend was going about meet the girl did not think the girl was first sent a text message: I invite you to the bitter Hong cafes to drink coffee, please? We meet on the 5th Taiwan Coffee Story, who should see each other on the first show of hands! A strong it was difficult to suppress his joy. Can not only see the girl, you can also enjoy free access to a cup of coffee. At night, A strong almost with his hands up into the cafe of bitter incense. Can be A strong see on the 5th seat, but sitting on a 40-year-old middle-aged women did not expect and their six months, the girl turned out to be a fast can the old woman when his mother fell in love with SMS! A strong feeling dizzy almost fell to the ground,supra shoes, he finally understood everything. A strong turned away, may in A Strong saw the woman at the same time, the woman also seen with his hands up the A strong, she raised her hand toward the A strong A strong and motioned for the past. Things to now there are what way? Is really a true man forced on Liangshan. A strong thought: things clearly Ye Hao,supra skytop, so after she harassment own. A strong bite the bullet and sit down at the woman opposite, the woman carefully and looked at A,supra, smile on her face. A strong a bit like the feeling of nausea was going to speak straight, and as early as possible to leave this place. Then a beautiful girl out from the toilet, and then sat down at the side of that middle-aged women, girls do not speak, just watched A strong smiled sweetly with this under A strong is dumbfounded. Or that middle-aged women is the first to speak. It turned out that the girl is dumb, middle-aged woman is the girl's mother. The girl's parents in urban areas, while the girl was a teacher in schools for the deaf from a village outside the urban area 50 km. The girls have a pure heart, she felt the deaf and dumb should also learn the knowledge, deaf-mute can also contribute to society, so she decided to go to the Village School for the Deaf as a teacher. She likes those students in the mountain village, she'd take the mountain village of deaf students to cultivate talent. Love, the girl is very sad since, enlighten and encourage the mother, the girl finally out of the shadow of the heart, the girl feel deaf and dumb should have their own love. The girl finally found the courage,casque dr dre, the first issued to the unknown number of text messages from the heart: I love the people please raise your hands! SMS just sent to the mobile phone A. No cell phone signal in the mountain village, so the girls only go home every weekend when A strong texting. Of course, he will not take A strong phone call. Later, the girl's mother knew the girl fell in love with A, but did not dare to meet A strong, so my mother to accompany the girls together. This is A finally understand. Although the girls are dumb, but the girls are elegant and decent girl, as well as a beautiful and kind heart, deeply impressed the A, A strong know that they have fell in love with the girl. A later date, A strong and the girls still contact with SMS. The first sentence of the text messages is always: I love the people raise their hands. As long as A strong and free,air jordan, he drove to the girl's school. The school for the deaf is very old, over 30 students, only the girl and another girl was a school teacher. A strong often go there to play with students, but also yourself a lot of sports facilities for schools Tim. He often with students playing games, playing baseball, I really like the school's physical education teacher. A strong six months after the things that want to marry and girls tell their parents and girls to take home to meet their parents. The girls looked beautiful, A strong parents smiling from ear to ear. They know that the girl is dumb strongly opposed their marriage. The girls know the A parents opposed their marriage gave A Strong sent a message: We break up! In fact, I care about you, although I can not express too much love, there are a lot of tears streaming down. A Strong received the girl's SMS, the heart thoroughly broken. He knew that the girl is a good girl, and he also loves the girl, that's enough. To the girl sent a text message: next weekend we play with a marriage certificate, because I have been with his hands up love you! The big rain series for several days. On the weekends, when A strong rushed to the mountain village schools, see the village folks and those students are around the wooden Bridge to school crying. One asked to know, several days of heavy rain, the mountains, the stream was swollen, tall wooden bridge to the school was flooded. Girls to send students home, to save a drowning girl by the floods in the mountains washed away, the girl was washed away, holding his own hand has been high. Heard the sad news A strong suddenly fainted. A strong wake up, he tears in front of the wooden bridge repeatedly cry: I love the people please raise your hands! I love the people please raise their hands! May be coming from the silent valley just A strong echo of grief. The village folks listening in silence A strong cry, a lot of people can not help but be hand wiped his eyes. Rain, rain in October, even though in the south has also been very cold! A strong burst into tears turned, he stared, he saw behind those students standing in the rain, all hands up. Two weeks later, A Strong resigned as the city became the Village School for the Deaf teacher. Because girls love him, while students in the village love him. Whenever the dead of night, A strong love holding the phone, listen to the duo that song: I love the people please raise their hands.相关的主题文章: iH#b"h{w  
y_Tc$g~  
   9*lkx#  
   http://boxnect.com/index.php?topic=295942.msg420093#msg420093 /e0cx:.w  
   3>I   
   http://www.shoeblog.com/forums/your-shoes-your-shoe-closet/13743-my-favorite-shoes.html rW&# Xw/a  
   %j*i=  
/V% ]lmxQ  
recognize an American citizen the monks and nuns is a very interesting thing. w`?Rd  
in particular, he asked me to lift the experience of the tomato juice to talk with him. The
只看该作者 26楼  发表于: 2012-03-03
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!
只看该作者 27楼  发表于: 2012-03-05
这个太棒了,我喜欢
只看该作者 28楼  发表于: 2012-07-31
葫芦是个好物件
只看该作者 29楼  发表于: 2012-08-05
喜欢牛仔美臀